Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Illustration - Over The Meadow Field

Seems like I have totally mix up my blog schedules for the week =p What's supposed on Tuesday slowly shifted to Wednesday (or Thursday Morning).. and no sign on Wednesday's.. However, Thursday still can be expected back to schedule tonight.

Just put this new print into my etsy shop. Limited Edition of 100.

Fogs over the meadow field remind me a sense of quietness. Seems like the time has stop at that moment. You see nothing, you hear nothing. You can only feel yourself. It is different from the calmness brought by listening to the streams or laying down on the grass gazing on the stars. It is different from early morning sun when every life begins their day, or even the midnight when moonbeam softly caress the earth.

Beautiful fog :)
p/s: Christmas in July is still on until 31st July. Grab your favorite prints before it ends :D

Also, I have added few more items to the shop - Limited Edition of handmade mini notebooks, comes with 4 sets of whimsical forest animals. Each set has 3 different cover designs :) Pop into my shop for more details!

Have a great week everyone!
Note Thursday's coming tonight~

xoxo!
Yee Von

5 comments:

  1. beautiful print, and i love your notebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks danielle :D :D :D Glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love the muted color scheme you chose, it works well with the serene feel of the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelley :) :)
    More to come in future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hry,my email is denise.lyx@hotmail.com,pls tell me the prices of the three in one set notebook,i'm really interested :)

    ReplyDelete