Thursday, June 10, 2010

Notecard Thursday

Hurray! Finally they are ready to go! There are total 6 new designs!
You can grab them from my etsy now :)

Thank you from the bottom of my Heart Mini Notecard - Rabbits



Thank you from the bottom of my Heart Mini Notecard - Foxes


Would you say Yes... Mini Notecard

Little Moments with you Mini Notecard

You are my perfect Pair Mini Notecard

I'm feeling Great today Mini Notecard

Please note that these are the smaller version of notecards, measuring 9cm x 11.5cm (3.55" x 4.6"). They can be personalised into great gifts - wedding invitations, birthday party invitations, thank you notes in the presents, great little gifts for significant others or just to anyone as well as yourself.



They are also comes in a set of 5 which you can mix and match any design you love! Currently available at my etsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment