Christmas and New Year were just over and I'm starting to prepare for the coming Spring XD Hence, as for these few coming months, there might be a lot of soft and sweet pastel tone with plenty flowers, hearts and ladybugs in the whimsy illustrations! Also, I'm thinking of adding few more members maybe like Woodpecker, skunk or perhaps little deer to the whimsy family. If you have any animals that you like to see, you're welcome to let me know!!
Having few more designs for the mini stickers that come in sets. Starting to have the Spring mood around the shop! They are available at Here.
Also, Jen from Petite Hermine has given me a Stylish Blogger Award :D :D Thank you so much!! And this is how the award works which I will:
- Thank and link back to the person that awarded me.
- Share 7 things about myself.
- Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers about the award!
- Here are a few things about myself:
- I have a naughty but adorable Miniature Schnauzer named Max.
- Eggs and potatoes are my favourite food! As in scrambled egg, omelette, sunny side up, fried egg, frittata... or potato pie, mashed potato, potato wedges, tortilla...
- I'm listening to Oliva Ong's album lately.
- I'm the eldest among my 3 other siblings but somehow I'm the shortest among them *haha*
- I like soft pastel tone or neutral color. They are sweet and nice to match.
- I want to see auroras with my real eyes one day.
- I want to learn surfing one day, too! But before that, I need to learn how to swim!
I have passed this award to the following stylish bloggers:
p/s: I should get back to my girl illustrations soon! :)