Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Print Size / Busy Week

It has been a crazy week working full time during the day and continue my illustrations during the night. I think I'm getting a little exhausted that I almost dozed off typing this post so I just make it short and sweet :)
I have added new print size of 11 x 14" to my shop and they are available for both limited edition and open edition of my illustrations. You can pick any of your favourite art from here and here. However, these are prints to order upon purchase so they might take 2-4 days before ready to ship :) Feel free to contact me if you have any further enquiries.

I have been working on few personal projects and some art prints for Whimsy Whimsical Paper Goods. Most likely they can be ready by next week :)

I really need to off to bed now as my head starts to swing from left to right and back to front.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment