Saturday, February 12, 2011

Whimsy Pillow Cases

I have been thinking a lot lately about my career directions in this 2011. One month has passed and another 11 more to go. If my slacking attitude is still here, I might achieve less than I would imagined...

Hence, working harder is a must! By saying that, I have added two more designs to my envelop shop XD The 'Can You Hear the Whispers in My Heart' & 'Glad to Have You by My Side' are now available Here as pillow cases! More will be added soon :) 

If you would like any of my illustration available in pillow cases too, you're more than welcome to let me know~ Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. oooooooh I love them!! They would be perfect for my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! These are so beautiful, I can imagine they'll give the most amazing dreams to the one who sleeps on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! Those pillow cases are so cute! Imagine snuggling with those cute critters :) I've been slacking too, but unfortunately I'm not an artist so I don't know what direction I'm going -_- Good luck with your endeavors :)

    Oh, I'm having a Sunday Linky again this week, which will be up at midnight, so feel free to share this post of yours if you'd like ;) I feature my favorites from the list every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I especially love the little accents that you added to the backs of the pillow cases...

    ReplyDelete