Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter & Whimsical Spring Notecards

Whimsy Whimsical's new spring collection of notecards is here~
I love the polka dots, scalloped shapes and the sweet subtle color palettes :) 
I will be taking things slower especially in Month of May to finish off few deadlines and also get some rest *yes, I need some rest I need some rest I need some rest* April has been a really busy month for me when everything clashes together and I have overworked myself. As much as I enjoyed the fulfillment of completing each task, I hardly concentrate on the things that I should be paying more attention to. Hopefully after the rest, I will get to spend more time in illustrating again~

Happy Easter to all of you and many blessings to all of you :)

xx

12 comments:

  1. Really very nice and stylish notecards! You've made them so precisely and with so much feeling...
    Just some more days till the end of April and then take a rest! A complete, full of wonderful emotions and deserved time just for yourself. We have a saying in Bulgaria - "Work will not escape!"... Happy Easter Holidays!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful notecards, as always! I hope that you have had a chance to get a bit of rest and are feeling rejuvinated and reinspired!

    April
    PS. Thanks for the warm wishes for baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is consistently lovely. The acorn is especially sweet. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you a lovely time of rest

    your spring cards are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Yee Von, I have missed seeing your work! But I'm glad to hear you'll be taking things slower too so that you can relax :)
    The spring notecards are so sweet, I adore the polkadots and pastel colours, I think pastel colours are one of the most beautiful things about spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Easter and enjoy your "rest" time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I keep repeating myself, but so pretty! Love the little oak nut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yee Von. How are you? I see you're still creating wonderful things as usual? :)

    Glad to know you'll be slowing down for a bit, we all need to sometimes. I hope you're having lovely days over there! oxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Water fights are so fun! I always laugh looking back and thinking about the times I've had water fights with my friends :) It's always fun to do something a little crazy once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are beautiful! hope you ARE resting :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, poor Yeevon! I hope you get your much needed rest!

    Beautiful cards. I love how beautiful your handwriting is...

    ReplyDelete